GCSEN Customized Consulting Services
GCSEN offers customized consulting engagements in several areas, all advancing social entrepreneurship initiatives in various sectors Our Higher education consulting facilitates development of social entrepreneurship programs such as curricula and course development, regional social entrepreneurship hubs, social innovation center design and development and alumni engagement programs; Our Local Economy consulting facilitates development of initiatives that build regional resilience through social ventures solving local and regional challenges Our Residential Program consulting assists in customizing programs for organizations that are serving people with developmental and social disabilities, by creating meaningful and customized employment via social entrepreneurship.
The GCSEN team of experienced business developers, capital access managers, and academics can assist your Institution, Agency, Non-Profit or Business to envision, develop, implement and manage your Social Entrepreneurship venture.
The GCSEN Team has real-world, practical experience in higher education, public education, non-profits, government agencies and businesses in a wide variety sectors.
We’ve worked with start-ups, early-phase and mature organizations on all levels.
We’d like to speak with you about your organization’s vision, challenges, needs and time-frames for implementing a Social Venture element.
The GCSEN team will support your organization in the implementation of your custom Startup to Scale Social Venture or Program.
FOR COLLEGES, AGENCIES & NON-PROFITS
- To Support your Social Entrepreneurship Startup Phase Co-fundraising
- To Develop a Social Entrepreneur Ecosystem Map (internal and nearby campus) to identify resources that can help your institution
- To Develop a customized Scale Phase strategy and launch
- To Provide On-going Support of Your Social Enterprise or Program
- To Collaborate on the Development of a Community or Regional Social Venture or Program Hub
- To take your Social Venture from Startup to Scale
- To Ready and Enter Your Concept in Social Entrepreneur Business Plan Competitions
- To Develop Budgets and Strategies to Maintain & Manage Your Sustainable Social Venture